Return To Blog
Fall 2018 Stained Glasses Classes
By Linda Ehlers - July 31, 2018
I had a great month off hiking
in the soutwest corner of the state.
The peak behind me, is Golden Horn,
a thirteener. Now it's time to get back
to teaching and the wonderful world
of art glass.
** 4 WEEK STAINED GLASS CLASSES **
$85 Beginner / $65 Non-Beginner
(Tools & materials separate.)
(OR Beginner $175 all inclusive fee - includes class fee ($85), tool rental ($20), + materials & taxes ($70).)
(Non-beginners can also pay $18 to attend one day if space available.)
Choose from over 3 dozen beginner patterns.
AUGUST /SEPTEMBER 2018
(No class August 29th and 30th)
Wednesday Morning 10AM-12:15PM – August 15, 22, September 5, 12
Thursday Evening 6:30-8:45PM – August 16, 23, September 6, 13
Tuesday Evening 6:30-8:45PM — September 25, October 2, 9, 16
Wednesday Morning 10AM-12:15PM – September 26, October 3, 10, 17
Tuesday Evening 6:30-8:45PM — October 23, 30, November 6, 13
Wednesday Morning 10AM-12:15PM – October 24, 31, November 7, 14
Thursday Evening 6:30-8:45PM – October 25, November 1, 8, 15
Tuesday Evening 6:30-8:45PM — November 27, December 4, 11, 18
Wednesday Morning 10AM-12:15PM – November 28, December 5, 12, 19
STAINED GLASS CLASS DESCRIPTION
Beginners: : Make one of over 3 dozens patterns of 15 pieces or less, learning the steps of the copper foil method (cutting, grinding, foiling, soldering, and framing). Try Great Glass Galore tools the 1st week, then purchase or rent tools by the 2nd week.
Non-Beginners: Work on whatever you want at your own pace (lamps, boxes, clocks, large windows, fusing, mosaics, stepping stones, or another stained glass panel). Get added help and tips to advance your stained glass skills and knowledge. You can also learn the lead came method of stained glass.
- Class fee is due upon registration, or a check must be received within 5 days of registering.
- Class fee is only refundable if you cancel 48 hours or more ahead of the first class. This gives me time to fill your spot.
- Missed Classes must be made up within 1 month of the last class of the session.
- Cancelled classes (due to weather or instructor illness) must be made up on the day class is rescheduled by the instructor or within 1 month of the last class of the session.
- Tools and Materials are not included in the class fee unless specified.
* * *
CLASS NOTES: Great Glass Galore is a home based business. Due to that…
- Parking: Students will park and meet 15 minutes before class at the Rock Creek Pool and Tennis courts (1650 S. Indiana St.) on the southeast corner of Rock Creek Parkway and Indiana Street. From there, you can walk 5 minutes to my house, or the instructor will drive you over in her car (a red Ford Explorer).
- Cats: I have cats. So if you are allergic to cats, don’t sign up for class or take precautions.